[wildfly-dev] How to delete a user ?

Wolfgang Knauf wolfgang.knauf at gmx.de
Fri Jan 17 16:54:09 EST 2014

I got the same idea (with WF8 CR1) a few days ago, and when adding the
same user name again with "add-user.bat", it still asked me "user
exists, do you want to update or enable" it. It was an application user,
and I removed it from "application-users.properties".

But I cannot verify this in the moment, so it is just my reminiscence.

Best regards

Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------