[wildfly-dev] localhost:8080 always has AS 7 running, even right after reboot

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Jan 27 05:33:01 EST 2014

You also should double check that AS 7 is really running, it is not
unheard of for other processes to listen on port 8080 that leave the web
browser to just display whatever it has cached for that address.

Maybe try completely clearing your browser caches to see if it is really
JBoss AS7 responding,

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.