[wildfly-dev] I'm looking to contribute

William Witt william at witt-family.net
Sat Jul 26 19:12:16 EDT 2014

I’m looking to contribute to WildFly in some way.  I’d appreciate any assistance getting started or tossing simple bugs my way to assist in learning the project’s architecture.

What I’ve done so far:
- Cloned and pulled down the source from GitHub
- Built via the command line (which worked like a charm)
- Attempted to import the project into Eclipse, but there are a 33k+ build errors due to unresolved dependencies.  I’d appreciate assistance configuring Eclipse correctly.

A little bit about me:
- At my day job I develop Java web applications, integrating with other C# and Java apps via SOAP web services and an AQ based ESB.  (Unfortunately, we’re locked in to Weblogic through an enterprise buy).
- I’m on a Mac with both Windows and Linux VMs available, and don’t mind working on Mac specific issues.
- I have 10-15 hours a week to help, mostly on nights and weekends.

William Witt