[wildfly-dev] WildFly 8.1.0.Final Released!

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Sun Jun 1 00:54:11 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I’m happy to announce the release of 8.1.0.Final. This release includes a few minor enhancements and a significant number of bug fixes (247 issues resolved!). Also, as requested by my recent poll, the release includes an update package that can be used with the patch command to update an 8.0.0.Final distro in-place.

More details are available here:
https://community.jboss.org/wiki/WildFly810FinalReleaseNotes

The standard download location is here:
http://wildfly.org/downloads

Thank you everyone for all the hard work you put into this release!

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat