[wildfly-dev] WildFly Bootstrap(ish)

James R. Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 13:37:26 EDT 2014

For the wildfly-maven-plugin I've written a simple class to launch a
process that starts WildFly. It also has a thin wrapper around the
deployment builder to ease the deployment process.

I've heard we've been asked a few times about possibly creating a Gradle
plugin. As I understand it you can't use a maven plugin with Gradle. I'm
considering creating a separate bootstrap(ish) type of project to simple
launch WildFly from Java. Would anyone else find this useful? Or does
anyone have any objections to this?

--
James R. Perkins