[wildfly-dev] Design Proposal: Build split and provisioning

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:55:58 EDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:17 PM, Scott Marlow <smarlow at redhat.com> wrote:

> Any concerns about circular dependencies that could impact the build?
> For example, EE depends on Clustering and Clustering depends on EE.

EE does *not* depend on clustering and if does it is a bug that needs to be
fixed.

But in any case your question is valid and I don't think we will address
this in phase one
as most of "features" just build on top of another there is no mix and
match yet.

But when we do have scenarios like this it should be quite easily
addressed, just resolve complete graph and if we get a loop, we fail the
build.

--
tomaz