[wildfly-dev] Making RemoteConnectionFactory available in subsystem

Dejan Kitic kdejan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:52:58 EDT 2014

Hi Tomaz,

You did...It is on the level of msc services, I need to prevent my
subsystem from starting up until I have RemoteConnectionFactory available.
I can't do the lookup from within, so my thinking was to declare dependency
to something in the messaging subsystem and use injectors to make it
available to my code.
I thought there was a way to do what Jeff proposed from within the msc
service.

Dejan