[wildfly-dev] JBoss Modules support

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Sat Jun 21 18:10:14 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that Rob Stryker added in support in our
eclipse tooling for grokking the new multi layered module+patching
system.

Thus unless you go changing this layout again we should be set for a
while.

But even possible more interesting for you to know is that we now
support setting up class path for your project that will honor
'Dependencies' in your manifest.mf file.

That means as long as you have a local wildfly install and use it as
target for your project we will pick up the binaries from that server
based on module id.

In short: you can start doing development against wildfly without having
to configure any maven, ant, gradle etc. It will just work :)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen