[wildfly-dev] Migrating from JBoss AS 7.1 -> WildFly 8.1

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Thu Jun 26 05:13:13 EDT 2014

How can we approach this in a more organized way?

I think we need a central place (JIRA, Wiki, other) to record things we know are different
going from AS7 to WF8+, along with workarounds. This can be used as reference for developers
or for migration tooling.

Also we need to track work for anything for which we can act pro-actively and offer
compatibility options (e.g. Tomcat valves ported to Undertow).

I assume all subsystem/component owners/leads need to be involved, especially in areas where
we know before hand there are going to be compatibility issues (e.g. Undertow).

WDTY?

/Dimitris