[wildfly-dev] Pending core split

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 22:43:14 EDT 2014

It really sounds like this should not be part of core, but should be
something extra that just integrates with the core.

In all honesty we are highly unlikely to ever have accepted a PR that
added all these dependencies to the core in any case, so it is a problem
that would have had to be solved at some point anyway.

Stuart