[wildfly-dev] Support for PKCS12 keystores in Security Realms

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 22:31:28 EDT 2014

It's very similar to the existing commit for WF9/EAP6.3 [1], so if we
want the feature in 8.0.1 we should just merge the open PR to bump the
core schema versions[2] and then backport that commit.

[1]
https://github.com/kabir/wildfly/commit/3f22fcfa81975bf9951003889c4d4af1d2dbd319

[2] https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/5913