[wildfly-dev] Short 8.1 CR2 on its way

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Sun May 4 14:56:40 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

As soon as we get a clean CI run on the latest master, I plan to cut a 8.1 CR2 for review. We then need to get a TCK & Tools green light and we can rerelease it as a Final (provided no blockers are uncovered).

CR2 fixes some significant issues discovered on CR1, notably a JSF memory leak and some SSL problems on Windows. CR2 also includes the Weld/CR CDI update (1.2 MR spec release), which is why a full TCK rerun is necessary.

Thanks

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat