[wildfly-dev] Enhancing the HTTP Management Interface Configuration - WFLY-2635

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Tue May 6 05:15:25 EDT 2014

On 01/05/14 22:45, Jason Greene wrote:
> We also should look at automating SSL setup, although maybe thats a different topic.

+1 That is a separate topic I will start on shortly where I am going to
pull together the 'backlog' of SSL related enhancements including the
unification of SSL configuration across WildFly.

That will in turn lead to the point where we can simplify the enablement
and also other items that we have discussed such as strongly encouraging
it is enabled.