[wildfly-dev] stress testing and benchmark testing

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue May 20 22:17:06 EDT 2014

There has never been any code there, and there isn't any in the EAP code
base either. We (I think it was me) created the maven modules in the
very early days of AS7 development in an expectation that some day such
tests would be created. None ever got written so we finally removed the
modules recently.

On 5/20/14, 9:00 PM, Peter Cai wrote:
> Thanks Stuart,
> I check out tag 7.2.0.Final, the folders are there, but no testing code
> beneath and actually the surefire plugin was skipped.
> I wonder if they are available only for their commerial counterpart,
> i.e., EAPs.
> Regards,
> Peter C
>

> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Stuart Douglas
> <stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com <mailto:stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     They used to exist, but were never used and so they were removed.
>
>     Stuart
>
>     Sent from my iPhone
>
>     On 20 May 2014, at 19:28, Peter Cai <qutpeter at gmail.com
>     <mailto:qutpeter at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>>     Hi all,
>>     I recently try to find out how to stress testing and benchmark
>>     testing wildfly, and as the document (
>>     https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY8/WildFly+Integration+Testsuite+User+Guide) states,
>>     there should be two folders called "stress" and "benchmark"
>>     respectively under testsuite folder.
>>     but I can't find them in the latest source code.
>>     I wonder if they are not available for community or the document
>>     doesn't match the actual code.
>>     Regards,
>>     Peter Cai

Senior Principal Software Engineer