[wildfly-dev] Updates to HTTP Management Interface Configuration

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu May 22 08:52:05 EDT 2014

This is still very much work in progress but I just wanted to share some
of my work capturing configuration requirements for the HTTP management
interface so far: -

https://community.jboss.org/wiki/WildFly9-HTTPManagementInterfaceConfiguration

I am capturing all current requests for flexibility regarding the
management interface although this does not mean they will all be
implemented at once, instead it is so we know where the configuration
can live if an when these capabilities are added.

I am still thinking about this but I may remove references to the
security realms and instead reference security/ssl policies - initial
policies would still be based around the existing realms but the
policies would enable us to migrate to subsequent security solutions
without affecting the configuration of the interface.

Now would also be a very good time to speak up if you have any
additional items where you think it would nice if we could configure on
the http management interface.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.