[wildfly-dev] 2 instance cluster in master/slave

Arun Gupta arun.gupta at gmail.com
Thu May 29 23:26:08 EDT 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Jason T. Greene <jgreene at redhat.com> wrote:

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On May 28, 2014, at 4:24 PM, Arun Gupta <arun.gupta at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> FWIW I've been using port hopping to show session replication, without
>> any LB in the front. Does that matter ?
>
> Did you ever get help on this?

Nope.

I've been able to install Apache2 on Raspi but seems like mod_cluster
is not available for ARM. And so I've been trying to build mod_cluster
on Raspi and now debugging:

[ERROR]   The project org.jboss:User-Guide-en:1.3.1.Final-SNAPSHOT
(/home/pi/mod_cluster/mod_cluster/docs/userguide/pom.xml) has 2 errors
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
org.jboss.maven.plugins:maven-jdocbook-plugin:2.1.2 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at
org.jboss.maven.plugins:maven-jdocbook-plugin:jar:2.1.2 ->
org.jboss:jbossorg-docbook-xslt:jar:1.1.0: Failed to read artifact
descriptor for org.jboss:jbossorg-docbook-xslt:jar:1.1.0: Could not
transfer artifact org.jboss:jbossorg-docbook-xslt:pom:1.1.0 from/to
old jboss.org (http://repository.jboss.org/maven2): Access denied to:
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/jbossorg-docbook-xslt/1.1.0/jbossorg-docbook-xslt-1.1.0.pom
, ReasonPhrase:Forbidden. -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]     Unknown packaging: jdocbook @
org.jboss:User-Guide-${translation}:1.3.1.Final-SNAPSHOT,
/home/pi/mod_cluster/mod_cluster/docs/userguide/pom.xml, line 11,
column 14
[ERROR]

> I would double check that you can see replication events happening, perhaps it's still a network issue.

What log messages am I looking for ?

> Also you might want to verify your session cookie is actually matching both locations. You might have two different sessions.

The session ids are indeed different. Just pushed out the latest blog
in this series at:

http://blog.arungupta.me/2014/05/wildfly-managed-domain-raspberrypi-techtip27/

The session id are shown towards the end in screen snapshots, and are
indeed different.

Arun

--
http://blog.arungupta.me