[wildfly-dev] WFLY-3512 - disable datasource undeploy application

Claudio Miranda claudio at claudius.com.br
Fri Nov 14 11:24:21 EST 2014

The behavior I could see, when user disables the datasource,
- the application is disabled,
- then the datasource is disabled,
- there is an error (DataSourceStatisticsListener at 53450cac" failed:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: WFLYCTL0218: A node is already
registered at '(subsystem => datasources)(data-source =>
ExampleDS)(statistics => jdbc)')
- the datasource is enabled
- then the application is enabled

Is this the expected behavior ?
User must be aware that disabling a datasource will put the
application in disabled status.

--
  Claudio Miranda

claudio at claudius.com.br