[wildfly-dev] WFCORE-276 - :whoami(verbose=true) Fails for user with no roles.

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Nov 24 14:31:13 EST 2014

After a further check we have the contributed high level command handler
for 'connection-info' which amongst other things outputs the output from
:whoami(verbose=true) so in that case I don't think I need to duplicate
this with another high level whoami operation.

I will resolve the Jira I think, if anyone searches for the error they
will find it now and I will comment that they should use connection-info
instead.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.