[wildfly-dev] WildFly Core component upgrade coordination

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:07:44 EDT 2014

I think that a big problem with this approach is that there is always
going to be another task that should be done and another reason to hold
the core release by just a few more days.

I don't really think that we need this level of process around a Wildfly
Core release. I think that we should just be doing these releases fairly
frequently, and if some work misses the release then there is always
another release coming up in the near future.

I think that a JIRA that tracks what is waiting on the next WF core
release is a good idea, as it lets us see what is blocked waiting on the
next release, however I don't think we should be holding up a core
release based on work in the pipeline.

Stuart