[wildfly-dev] Proposal to add notifications to WildFly management model and API

weedfly nono_du_31 at hotmail.fr
Mon Oct 20 09:49:16 EDT 2014

Hi guys

Can you please tell me if the support for notifications is embedded in
wildfly 81.0-Final ?*
I'm migrating an ear from 4.3EAP to wildfly and my application relies on
startup stop jmx notifications to start some treatments.
As a result, my application does not run correctly because of the absence of
this feature.

Could you please suggest me an alternative supplied by widfly to solve my
problem ?

thank you