[wildfly-dev] Map / reduce for management operations

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 12:03:23 EDT 2014

Taken to its logical conclusion, this would become a full-fledged query
language.

You could just create a client-side library for it and use that as the
"language" develops.  I think that would be a safe thing to do before
committing it as part of the supported server side interface.

  How much of a problem would this be if it were not for GWT's
callback-hell?  It's my understanding that GWT is fixing that?