[wildfly-dev] Console and feature packs

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 06:17:23 EDT 2014

I will try and update the docs this week (at the moment they refer to
the old build plugin).

There is actually not that much too it, this commit
https://github.com/stuartwdouglas/wildfly-core/commit/782f1e384dd6256e64fe7939a0d13209d3ef8f5b
adds a module to build a console feature pack to wildfly-core, you
basically just need to do the same thing in the console project (note
that there is a minor bug at the moment where the content directory is
required, even if there is no additional content, hence the .gitkeep file).

If you then want to install that feature pack into a server you just add
it to the server-provisioning.xml file for the relevant build.

Stuart