[wildfly-dev] Customizing a provisioned server

James R. Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 12:34:43 EDT 2014

Ah okay so we may add feature packs to an already "provisioned" server.

I don't think it's a good idea for the provisioning to tool to stop and
start a server. If you stop shutdown a server, apply the new feature
packs and start a new process. The new process may inherit the parent
processes I/O which could be problematic.

--
James R. Perkins
JBoss by Red Hat