[wildfly-dev] New wildfly-javaee7-webapp Archetypes

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:13:09 EDT 2014

Please use more recent jboss-parent if noting else.
As version 8 your are using doesn't allow / compile to java7
which is kinda annoying if you are trying to show off ee7 features...
Current latest is 16.

also update url's in pom to point to wildfly.org.

beyond that I am fine with doing release.

--
tomaz