[wildfly-dev] New wildfly-javaee7-webapp Archetypes

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 10:52:15 EDT 2014

After promoting the staged Archetype I realized that Quickstarts
archetypes (  org.wildfly.archetype )  uses a different groupId than
Subsystem archetypes (  org.wildfly.archetypes - plural )  as you can
see here:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/org/wildfly/

Since they are used for different purposes, I don't think that it's an
issue, but I'd like to hear if we should make them the same for Wildfly 9.

Thanks.