[wildfly-dev] Fwd: Question on wildfly schema

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 02:51:39 EDT 2014

Hey All:

All the wildfly schema are added online here:
http://www.jboss.org/schema/jbossas/

A user is indicating some of the schema cause bugs in our tools:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-3189

They have made a PR to make changes to some of the schema in our tools.
However, we typically clone the online folder for our schema and
distribute them with our tools, so it'd be very good to know if these
changes can also be made to the online versions so that we don't end up
forking the schema.

So if any of you can either direct me to who would know the answer, or, review
the changes to the schema yourself to see if they make sense, that'd be really helpful.

Ideally I'd prefer these changes to be made to the online schema so that our
jbt-distributed schema match the onlines.

  PR:  https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-server/pull/268/files

- Rob Stryker