[wildfly-dev] 8.2 is next

Jason T. Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 22:49:14 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

We just got the TCK update with CDI 1.2 and Scott is the process of setting it up.

As soon as that's done and we get good results I would like to cut the release. So the window for critical patches is pretty small. So if you have them and you are confident they will not introduce TCK regressions, feel free to propose.

The branch already has many fixes and, of course, CDI 1.2.

Finally only "Final" component updates will be accepted. Our goal is to release as quickly as possible and move on to 9 beta.

Thanks!

-Jason