[wildfly-dev] Creating a Keycloak Feature Pack

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 14:43:58 EDT 2014

> On 9/10/14, 1:47 PM, Stan Silvert wrote:
>
>> *Issue #3: Adding a deployment:*  The Keycloak auth server is deployed
>> as a WAR.  We can use the copy-artifacts mechanism to simply copy the
>> WAR into the deployments directory.  But that doesn't work for a domain
>> where you want to have the WAR pre-loaded into the content repository.
>> Furthermore, it's probably not the best way to integrate this for
>> standalone either.
>>
>> What would be a better option?
>>
> See the "A Mixed Approach" section at
> https://developer.jboss.org/docs/DOC-25627
When I do this in a domain, the deployment does not live in the content
repository and can not be assigned directly to server groups.  Instead,
it is just deployed to any server that has the Keycloak subsystem.

That might be a good thing.  The deployment is still "assigned" to the
server group via the profile containing the keycloak subsystem.

Do any of you guys see a problem with this?