[wildfly-dev] Creating config files for provisioned servers

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Sep 17 10:52:29 EDT 2014

This is where I have been saying before why not build all the configs
using management ops / the CLI?

  - Much easier to define config that tweaks the config that came before.
  - Execute using the CLI and you even get some logic support.
  - Would be compatible if in the future we release distributions that
don't use XML config persistence.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.