[wildfly-dev] Cassandra Subsystem

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Fri Sep 19 04:12:16 EDT 2014

David,

I've been thinking more about your proposal to treat the cassandra daemon as a subprocess. Currently the cassandra dependencies are installed along side the module. How would I pass the classpath to the subprocess? Is there a way to get to the CP, similar to the way an URLClassLoader exposes it? Or how could it be achieved with JBoss modules?

/Heiko