[wildfly-dev] JAR scanning

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 05:47:47 EDT 2014

Just for record if that is not sure.
If this is deployment properly deployed in WildFly jandex index for it is
automatically build for it during deploy time.
If your code is in Extension(subsystem) it can register
DeploymentUnitProcessor which can access this indexes during deployment.

Otherwise if your code is run time only then what you are doing is the
right way.

--
tomaz