[wildfly-dev] Security manager and RuntimePermission

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 09:27:44 EDT 2014

At the same time I think we also need a better review of how
PrivilegedActions are actually used - we kind of have an approach of
using one every time we do something that could perform a security
manager check but really there are cases where the action should be
higher up the call stack.

Secondly we also need additional checking that parameters passed to a
privileged action are correctly sanitised.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.