[wildfly-dev] Default resource adapter in Wildfly

Jeff Mesnil jmesnil at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 08:39:16 EDT 2015

Please use the community forum for such user question.

> On 16 Apr 2015, at 08:23, sridhar thiyagarajan <sridharthiyagarajan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am migrating my application from JBoss 6 to Wildfly 8. MDB in my application uses  "jms-ra.rar" as resource adapter and the rar archive is present in server/deploy directory of JBoss 6.
>
> Can anyone help me about the default resource adapter in Wildfly that can be used. There is a module org.hornetq.ra I observed and please anyone explain about how to use the default resource adapter in Wildfly.

The default JMS resource adapter for WildFly 8 (and above) is a pooled-connection-factory configured in the messaging subsystem named “hornetq-ra”.

You can find more information in the messaging guide: https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY8/Messaging+configuration#Messagingconfiguration-JMSConnectionFactories

--
Jeff Mesnil
JBoss, a division of Red Hat