[wildfly-dev] Undertow redirection issues - WildFly 8.2.0

Nidheesh Ep ep.nidheesh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 08:56:43 EDT 2015

Hi team,

Our old customer portal was migrated to WildFly-8.2.0 from JBoss 4. We had
an integration with Drupal. The ROOT.war was deployed successfully. But
while accessing to the webpage(/home), the page is running into a redirect
loop.

Error trace:

Exception handling request to /home/index.php?q=:
com.caucho.quercus.QuercusModuleException: java.io.IOException: An
established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

Posted this issue in the community at:
https://developer.jboss.org/thread/261266?sr=inbox

In stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31421347/application-runs-into-a-redirect-loop-error-wildfly8