[wildfly-dev] WildFly Client Configuration 1.0.0.Alpha1

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 12:06:41 EST 2015

I've tagged and released version 1.0.0.Alpha1 of the WildFly Client
Configuration library.  It is on GitHub [1] and in Maven as
org.wildfly.client:wildfly-client-config.  It requires Java 8.

This library will be the basis of the common client configuration file
that will be shared by (at a minimum) Remoting, EJB, remote JNDI, remote
JTA, and Elytron.  It is my hope that we will also migrate other clients
to this as well before the WildFly 10 release.

There are some similarities between this project and StAXMapper so it's
possible (but not necessary) that at some point in the future we may
want to try and combine the two projects.  This can be a later discussion.

[1] https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly-client-config
--
- DML