[wildfly-dev] WildFly 10 Schedule

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 17:43:56 EDT 2015

In addition to the biweekly Alphas, the following are the key dates for the WildFly 10 schedule:

WildFly 10 Beta1            - August, 6th
WildFly 10 CR1              - September 9th
WildFly 10 CR2 (if needed)  - September 16th
WildFly 10 Final            - October 8th*

All new feature development needs to be wrapped by August, and preferably most PRs already submitted in July.

Happy Hacking!

* As always, Final releases are contingent on the last CR being blocker-free. If we aren’t blocker free, we will introduce another CR

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat