[wildfly-dev] 9.0.0.Beta1 Release Notes (Need Your Help!)

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 15:41:20 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone!

I am assembling the release notes for the upcoming 9 Beta release. My first draft is located here:
https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/WildFly900Beta1ReleaseNotes

Please add any features you would like noted for this major release. This isn’t limited to enhancements within the core codebase. If you would like to note something from a subproject or third party library that you feel is interesting, then please do.

Thanks!

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat