[wildfly-dev] 10.0.0.Alpha2 released & 9 status update

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri May 29 23:55:12 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

WildFly 10.0.0.Alpha2 and WildFly Core 2.0.0.Alpha3 are released.

As a reminder, we are doing bi-weekly alpha releases of full, and weekly of core. Due to the high frequency, I am currently not publishing them to the website, so that it does not clutter the WildFly download page.

I plan to redesign the download site in the coming weeks to better fit this new approach.

In the meantime, you can download the Alpha stream from maven:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/developer/org/wildfly/wildfly-dist/10.0.0.Alpha2/wildfly-dist-10.0.0.Alpha2.zip

Next week we are hoping to release 9 CR2. The last blocker is an issue with IIOP shutdown (requires a Naryana update). If all goes well it will be the last CR.

Thanks!

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat