[wildfly-dev] Allow Camel LoadBalancer to connect to clustered WildFly HTTP endpoints

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 06:27:52 EST 2015

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 8:43 AM, Thomas Diesler <tdiesler at redhat.com> wrote:

> I now wonder if it is possible to implement a camel load balancer variant
> that is able to discover the initial topology of wildfly http endpoints and
> later react on changes in that topology. Does that make sense?

I am thinking that you could register undertow subsystem event listeners in
camel subsystem (or any other that is for that purpase)
So undertow subsystem would send you events on when deployments are
started/stopped, hosts are started/stopped.
see
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/blob/master/undertow/src/main/java/org/wildfly/extension/undertow/UndertowEventListener.java
for what is possible

This is how we integrate with mod_cluster subsystem that than broadcasts
the config to the apache mod_cluster module.

You could get this events and than push config to zookeeper based on that.

would that work for you?

--
tomaz