[wildfly-dev] WF10 CR1 Delay - Tentatively Moved to the 16th

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 00:32:00 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

As mentioned Thursday, the CR1 release was delayed on some intermittent failures in our main test suite related to a new messaging update that resolves a number of reported bugs. The good news is that the those have been resolved, but we are still seeing some related regressions in the EE TCK test suite. I have tentatively pushed the date for CR1 to Wed the 16th.

I apologize for the delay, but promise to provide updates along the way.

Thanks!
--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat