[wildfly-dev] Redesigning http-upgrade configuration for management

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Sep 17 06:02:33 EDT 2015

Has this code been already written or not?  I was told the other day
that this code was almost complete but now it is back to a design
discussion.  I have also been told that this is not urgent for WildFly 10.

If this is still being designed and is not critical for WildFly 10 can I
please ask that this is stopped and we pick this up later - this
directly conflicts with changes I have already made to integrate Elytron.

In general my opinion is that instead of spending any effort on
redesigning the current interfaces we should put the effort into the
design of a new subsystem to contain these interfaces and that should
start from the beginning where we can remodel the relationship between
the two interface types.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.