[wildfly-dev] Set descriptor property replacement setting in jboss-web.xml?

arjan tijms arjan.tijms at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:11:11 EDT 2016

Hi,

I wonder if it would make sense to be able to set the
"spec-descriptor-property-replacement" from standalone.xml in jboss-web.xml
(or other jboss specific files for e.g. a .ear)?

This is one of the few settings that we always need to change and it
prevents devs using a stock JBoss/WildFly to deploy most of our
applications to. Would be really great if this could be switched from
within the application archive.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms