[wildfly-dev] Elytron integration tests in WildFly testsuite

Josef Cacek jcacek at redhat.com
Tue Dec 6 02:40:37 EST 2016

The 3-way split is a good idea, but it would only work if
- we are sure the non-security tests in shared modules stay really independent - i.e. no new Ignores, Assumes, configuration based conditions;
- all shared modules have profiles for running with legacy security.

It's not clear how many new modules would be necessary with the 3 way split. Current TS modules don't share server configuration and they (may) contain several surefire executions with different server profiles.

-- Josef