[wildfly-dev] Correct way to use PropertiesAttributeDefinition

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:56:51 EDT 2016

I think changing definition of your attribute to:

protected static final PropertiesAttributeDefinition PROPERTIES = new
PropertiesAttributeDefinition.Builder(
ModelDescriptionConstants.PROPERTIES, true)
    .setAllowExpression(true)

.setAttributeMarshaller(AttributeMarshaller.PROPERTIES_MARSHALLER_UNWRAPPED)
    .setAttributeParser(AttributeParser.PROPERTIES_PARSER_UNWRAPPED)
   .build();

should do what you want.

This is only proper way to have unwrapped properties in xml representation.
What you ware using is old way of doing it and only works with "hand
written" parsers.

Default behavior for this was not changed as it would break existing hand
written parsers.

--
tomaz