[wildfly-dev] What is the best practice for back porting subsystem model changes

Michael Musgrove mmusgrov at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 12:42:13 EDT 2016

What is the recommended approach to back porting model changes. The context
for the question is that we have added a bit of configuration to narayana
and exposed it in the subsystem model as an attribute on an existing
element. The latest subsystem version has more parser versions than the
target version we need to back port to. Since we do not want to back port
each intermediate parser, how do we get the new attribute into the earlier
version?

--
Michael Musgrove
Transactions Team
e: mmusgrov at redhat.com
t: +44 191 243 0870

Directors: Michael Cunningham (US), Paul Hickey (Ireland), Matt Parson
(US), Charles Peters (US)

Michael Cunningham (US), Charles Peters (US), Matt Parson (US), Michael
O'Neill(Ireland)