[wildfly-dev] EJB over HTTP

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed May 4 05:56:53 EDT 2016

One thing that seems somewhat odd to me is the usage of JSESSIONID for
tracking session state.
That cookie/param is used for servlet http sessions and given that this is
pure EJB without any servlets
it would be bit confusing to require it. Or will this rely on session
tracking from undertow-servlet?

--
tomaz