[wildfly-dev] Module aliases and deprecation

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed May 4 08:32:00 EDT 2016

I understand that, so just add that property to alias module.

But I think that adding that metadata to alias will *not* result in WARN
message at boot time if anyone is using the module.
AFAIR doing ModuleLoader.loadModule(aliasModule)
will return the module to which alias is pointing to, as result we cannot
read metadata of the alias directly.
David can correct me about this.