[wildfly-dev] 10.1 Thoughts and Call for Ready Features

Jaikiran Pai jai.forums2013 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 01:45:46 EDT 2016

FWIW - there's a leak of application classes across redeployments
currently in 10.x (and in previous releases)
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-6173 and appears to be related to
Weld integration. Given that such issues have been considered blockers
during previous releases, I thought I'll bring this issue to the notice
of this list.

-Jaikiran