[wildfly-dev] Anyone using openjdk version "1.8.0_111" and building WildFly Core?

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Tue Nov 15 05:58:36 EST 2016

Is anyone using the following OpenJDK version and building WildFly Core?

   openjdk version "1.8.0_111"
   OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_111-b16)

When I use this version to build core with -DallTests occasionally I am
getting weird NullPointerExceptions that suggest a JVM issue.

Just wanted to check if anyone else has seen anything similar.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.