[wildfly-dev] New invocation merge

Martin Choma mchoma at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 01:42:26 EST 2017

Same could be achieved by annotating classes with JUnit
@Category(InvocationIssue.class).

Then you can:
    - run only InvocationIssue by specifying -Dgroups=InvocationIssue
    - run all tests except of InvocationIssue by specifying
-DexcludedGroups=InvocationIssue
    - run all tests by omitting any additional system property

Advandtage of @Category is you can annotate test method as well.